Thursday, August 14, 2008

So you may have heard already, but they may have found the Bigfoot(his real name is Bob) that I got into a little scuffle with down in Georgia. You see, Bob, he is a Bigfoot...and well Bob has a temper...
Everything was going fine...Jack Link jerky...Schlitz(Bob drinks deer piss...he loves the stuff, I won't touch it though) and some good conversation. You know how it is, you start drinking, get all pissy and start getting competitive...
I showed Bob just how tough my Half Beard truly is, I pulled a couple trees right out the ground, and well Bob tried to show me how tough he was, by challenging my Half Beard to a MMA style fight.
I tried to warn Bob that my Half Beard has a mind of it's own and is not to be fucked with. Deer piss talking, he was like "Ugh Og Half Beard weak and puny Ag"...(yes I laughed too). So I hit him with a Spinning Half Beard...
I didn't think he was dead...I hope these guys are wrong...Bigfoot funerals are no fun.

Here is a photo of Bob...unfortunetly it does appear that my Spinning Half Beard took him out...
Photobucket

No comments: