Wednesday, August 13, 2008

So I thought I would share myself a little more with you today...apparently that type of thing, sharing, is healthy...I'm not convinced. Here it goes though...I don't remember my childhood all that much...probably because most of it was so traumatic that I blocked it out completely, they say that's not healthy, what I do remember though is that I have always been Half Beard. Yes thats right, always. L O L you say? Damn kids and their internet lingo...but it's true, since birth I have been Half Beard. Poor Mom pushing that through, all rough and unshaven, that's gotta hurt.
The other fact I know is that I have always drank beer, preferably Schlitz. Neigh you say? I feel as if you may be challenging me and rest assured Half Beard is always up for the challenge. Here my friends I present you with the proof you have all longed for, Half Beard as a baby(look at that rack on Mom, nice huh)...

No comments: