Monday, September 13, 2010

Nuggets of Truth - Terry Jones: Man, Preacher, Ass-hat

OK, I know I already mentioned how much of a douche this guy is, but I just want to lay some things on the line about this posting, and this entire blog in general.

I judge, and I am right.

If I deem someone an asshat, then they are a top-of-the-line quality, Gucci, asshat. The type that celebrities would spend one month's worth of their income just to have a picture taken with it. Betsey Johnson wishes she had designed this asshat. So yeah, it's kind of a big deal.

Also, let it be known that Half Beard is perfect. My ideas are flawless. Much like Fernando Vina's goatee.





Beautiful, isn't it? That being said, if you do find a flaw in my logic or ideas, it is entirely intentional. If you could not find any flaws in ANY idea I had, it would crush your mind. So when you have the urge to try and contradict me, don't. I am already aware, and made it such so it will spare your fragile intellect. All spelling and grammar mistakes is simply me being lazy.

Now, back to the retired Village People guy, Terry Jones.





Seriously man, burning a holy book? I know you pussied out and didn't actually do it, but still, just the fact that you thought it was a good idea is one that baffles even me! Normally I am all about people doing stupid shit, but there is a fine line between "Hey, lets burn some shit with our lighters! It will be fun! Nothing could go wrong!" and "Hey, lets alienate an entire religion of people by publicly destroying the gospel that they hold dear, practically pissing in their dogmatic eye, thus causing them to brim with hatred and associate us and the entire country as infidels, which will probably then cause more destruction and human death in the future! It will be fun! Nothing could go wrong!" Shit, I don't know how drunk i would have to be to even consider this idea.

It all comes down to consequence of actions. You steal something, you got free shit. You steal something and get caught, you get in trouble. You get drunk and fall down the stairs, you lose your baby. You publicly threaten to burn the Koran, people will think you are an asshole.

Now, take from this what you will, and i may be speaking out of both sides of my mouth, but intrinsically, there is nothing wrong with the burning of the Koran. The action itself should cause no emotion whatsoever. It is simply the starting of a natural chemical reaction. It is the emotions and intentions behind that action that I take offense to. Unless there is a SERIOUS fuel shortage that Mr. Terry Jones and the rest of the government neglected to tell us about, there would be no other reason to do this than to spread a message of hate. To do this is to say "I am intolerant of other religions, and I welcome destruction and violence, and I am an all-around dickweed."

Between this crazy religious fuck, and the Islamic crazy religious fucks, and all the other crazy religious fucks, shouldn't we just outlaw religion? Seems like an easy decision. No religion, no reason to get your panties in a bunch. Then we can just go back to the days of crazy people doing crazy shit because they are crazy, not because of religion.



Brought to you by religion.

No comments: