Monday, September 13, 2010

Death &.....Genitalia Washing?

So I'm not usually this political, but sometimes I cant resist.

So I'm driving home from a HBA meeting(you know what it stands for, dont be dumb), and I hear this on the radio. Now I dont know about you, but I've always thought that people should wash their hands before the do their duty in bathroom. I mean when I grab my balls, anytime I grab them, my hands are clean. R.I.P. to Momma Half Beard, but she taught me well, I never piss on my hands when I take a piss, and rarely (im not gonna lie, I've had some bad drunk experiences, act like you havent) do I shit on them when I take a shit. One other thing I feel is important, since I do travel with some pretty rustic women sometimes, is showering after sex.

Here is the point I am trying to make, if your hands or your dick aint clean when you perform these acts, what the hell is the point of cleaning them after?

So here we have our country in dire need of some free condoms and free medical support, yet we are spending millions of our nations tax dollars to teach people to wash themselves after sex. Now I understand the importance of preserving a nation of people. And if my Half Beard could cure AIDS, I would do it. Here's my problem though. We have warning stickers on vcr's so little kids dont stick their god damn hands in them. As a parent if you let child stick their hand in the vcr regardless of the sticker, you are both cruel and ignorant your damn self.

"Watch this Ma, Junior 'bout to stick his hand the V-C-R" "Yea boy you did the same shit when we had that beta-max player".




Needless to say, the problem here is stupidity. Wash your hands and your balls folks.

(not to offend the fairer sex or exclude them, but please also wash the cooter ladies.)

No comments: