Tuesday, October 7, 2008


Wannabe DJ's beware.....The picture you see above is none other than DJ EMI...oh yea that's right, you betta recognize...This dude works over at Hear It First...a very respected and dominant music site...I truly suggest checking it out if you like hip hop.
But let me get back to the matter at hand....
This dude DJ EMI....has some of the most amazing DJ'ing skillz I have ever seen...now unless you are real DJ you may not know the next terms i am about to use...
No one in today's DJ world can CUT,PASTE, and POST like this dude here...I've witnessed the skillz first hand...I've seen singles pop up one after another, all day long...just hit the refresh button..."Posted by DJ EMI"....
So I send one more warning to all you wannabe DJ's out there...unless you have mastered the art of CUT,PASTE, and POST...just kill yourself, no one does it better than DJ EMI...

My name is Half Beard and I support this message.
Please visit Hear It First, and let DJ EMI know how you feel.
P.S. You asked for this....lmao.