Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Here's a little story that I'd like to tell
about a little Half Beard
crazy as hell
It started way back in history
Living on a planet with no visible trees,
I lived with my mom
we stayed underground
i had a bunch of tools
i liked to tinker around
I built myself a robot
he followed me around

One day a man came talkin bout the end
he said i was the savior
I said Im just a Half Beard
i'll see ya later

He said no way
you need to do me a favor
Come back with me and see your mom later
We got to start your training to become the balance
the force needs you
so stop with the antics..

I had no choice
we loaded on his ship
we got to the council
it was a short trip
he wouldnt let me fly or
even touch the console

A bunch of old dudes sittin in a circle
one was green
like a mutant turtle
the green one said
in his weird voice
what a choice made have you my friend
a little Half Beard brought us you have
Sense much fear
I do in him
balance to the force he will not bring..

Obi Won says to the little wrinkled turtle
i know his Half Beard is nothin but stubble
He will bring balance to the force
not trouble
Lets start his training
on the double

So this starts a story
about my life
bringing balance to the force
leaving out the strife
come back soon
stop staring at the moon
i hope you were able
to figure out the tune...

Part 1?

No comments: